You Are Enough
Have you ever held a presentation meeting feeling prepared, excited, and passionate about what you’re there to talk about – only to have a technology failure or notice a design flaw halfway through your presentation? How do you handle these mishap moments? Do you give up? Pack it up and call it a day? Or do you persevere and find a way to make it work?
On today’s episode of the Get Known Podcast, we’re talking about those crazy little mishaps that can happen when you’re presenting your business, your message, your brand to a potential client or audience.
One thing that many solopreneurs and entrepreneurs forget – especially those just starting out – is that although the tools and resources they use in a presentation are important, they are not of greatest importance.
So, what is?
“You are the greatest resource for your #business. You are enough. Bet on yourself.”
On Today’s Episode of the Get Known Podcast
- Don’t get wrapped up in mishaps, technology failures, design flaws, or imperfections.
- Once you believe you are great – share it. Share it with the world.
- When you start to ‘get out there’ – people will focus on you more than anything else.
- If you don’t believe in yourself – neither will your audience.
- Your brand message, your beliefs, and your passions will show in your delivery.
- Deliver your brand, your message, and your beliefs with as much honesty, integrity, sincerity, and substance as you can.
Let’s Get Known Together!
Thanks for listening to today’s episode! Join us every Monday to get your free business insight, advice, support, and to learn from other experienced entrepreneurs on what it takes to Get Known in your industry!
Listen online at BryanSArnold.com
Subscribe & Rate the Get Known Podcast on iTunes
Shout-Out to Our Sponsors
This episode was sponsored by ConvertKit. ConvertKit helps business owners and entrepreneurs create powerful email campaigns in the simplest way possible. ConvertKit is offering the amazing listeners of the Get Known Podcast with a Free 30-day trial to try out their service!
Head over to BryanSArnold.com/Convert to claim your free trial today!
If you liked this article...
Just wait till you look over the content I just can't share out in the open. Get it delivered free to your inbox. Exclusively in the 'insider notes' newsletter today!